I’ve noticed that almost everybody has EOS. I’m actually not surprised, they’re really good. I have 5 different flavors, and I just ran out of one of them. Don’t throw away your used EOS, you can refill them! I am going to use my old tangerine EOS and refill it with citrus bliss flavored “EOS”. I got this tutorial at diyjoy.com.
Here’s what you’ll need
- Coconut oil
- Essential oils (whatever flavor you want, I’m using citrus bliss)
- Old EOS container
- Little plastic containers (optional, there will be a little bit extra, so this is just for if you want to do something with it)
Here’s what you need to do to refill your EOS
- Mix 2 Tbs of beeswax with 2 Tbs of coconut oil (You can do as much or as little as you want, as long as they are an equal amount.)
- Melt it in the microwave for about 5 seconds at a time
- Add essential oils until there is as much flavor as you want in it (you may want to put a little on your lips and taste it)
- Get your EOS and scoop out the leftover of the lip balm
- Get a knife and pop the little wheel thing out. (This step is pretty hard. I had to get help. Try getting the knife under one of the long plastic things that make up the wheel.)
- Screw the wheel thing into the top half of the egg
- Pour the lip balm you just made into the top half with the wheel in it
- Put it in the fridge until it is as hard as a normal EOS
- Pop the bottom half onto the top half (Don’t try to screw it on, or you’ll be trying for a long time) Make sure the flat part of the wheel is by the flat part of the egg.
- Enjoy your EOS!
- Now clean up if there’s a mess. Don’t leave a mess. That’s just gross.
I hope you were able to refill your EOS with this tutorial. Even if you didn’t, at least I did. If you want it to moisturize your lips, add vitamin E. I don’t know how you add a vitamin E to something, because until now I thought they only came in gummies. Or am I thinking of something else? Whatever. Bye!